How to get involved with the Great Days Out Campaign? Working with partners, we will deliver the Great Days Out In Scotland campaign to boost visitor numbers during the autumn and winter.
- A domestic campaign with ScotRail to promote days out to attractions and to run with their "Kids for a Quid" offer
- A days out campaign linked to the Year of Stories that promotes our wide portfolio of attractions, experiences, and the stories they have to tell
- Working in partnership with Historic Environment Scotland (HES) and the Association of Scottish Visitor Attractions (ASVA) to encourage business offers
In this section:
- What are the benefits of the campaign?
- What should the offer be?
- Do I need to add information to my own website?
- Do I need to add the offer to my visitscotland.com listing?
- How can my business promote the Great Days Out In Scotland campaign?
- Do I need to run the discount throughout the promotion period?
- How is VisitScotland promoting the campaign?
- What if I am a free attraction?