3. Working with counter terrorism
ProtectUK is a ground-breaking partnership. It brings together the knowledge of policing, the private sector and public sector.
This helps to better inform businesses and the public on the threat of, and the best practices to mitigate against, terrorism.
ProtectUK is a central hub for counter terrorism and security advice provides:
- the latest information and guidance
- security risk management support
- award-winning Action Counter Terrorism (ACT) awareness e-learning courses to bolster security knowledge
- news updates on the world of counter terrorism, threat analysis, and on the ProtectUK platform
- access to live or pre-recorded webinars with advice from authoritative voices within the industry
Downloading the ProtectUK app onto personal devices is also encouraged. This is particularly for those who are working at events or visitor locations where employees don’t have access to work mobile devices.
Find more information on protectuk.police.uk.