Putting Scotland in the frame
Browse and download a large collection of free to use images, video and more of Scotland
How to access photos and videos of Scotland
Businesses and organisations promoting Scotland
Our national campaign, 'ScotlandIsNow' promotes Scotland as a place to live, work, study, visit and invest.
To help you in your own marketing activity, we've a range of images from the campaign that you can access for free. These images can be used by businesses and organisations promoting Scotland as a destination.
Read our terms and conditions
The library is free, but there are some conditions that you need to abide by when you download and use the images:
- images should be used in a way that will promote Scotland
Request an account
Register for access to the Scotland Is Now toolkit.Register for the Scotland Is Now toolkit
VisitScotland Media Toolkit
Tourism businesses or media promoting and supporting Scottish tourism can apply for access to our media toolkit. Sign up for free and gain access to downloadable content.
Agree to our terms and conditions
The media toolkit has a broad range of high-resolution images captured by our in-house photographer. The images are free if used to promote tourism in Scotland.
Please follow all copyright restrictions carefully:
- always credit the photographer and VisitScotland
- when you send an asset request to download an image, you must explain how you plan to use / publish the image
- include as much detail as possible, we aim to answer asset requests within three hours
- no commercial use, such as advertising products for resale, including, postcards, calendars, or posters
Request an account
Register for access our media toolkit. Agree to our terms and conditions and access free-to-use marketing and editorial content.Register for the VisitScotland Media Toolkit