Guidance and advice for the tourism and events industry
This section collates the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice for tourism businesses, including reopening guidance. As it becomes available, it will be updated with the latest information to support you through this challenging time.
First and foremost, everyone should follow all current guidance to minimise the spread of the virus and keep the public safe.
Latest updates to this section:
- 17 September: Read the latest STERG update with key notes and actions.
- 11 September: Guidance on maximum groups of six and face coverings in hospitality are on our Government FAQ page.
- 11 September: Details on a new fund for businesses in the Highlands & Islands have been updated
- 10 September: Information on the Culture Organisations and Venues Recovery Fund is now available.
- 10 September: The latest STERG minutes have been updated.
- 04 September: Latest COVID-19 insights for the UK and Ireland markets and International markets.
- 03 September: The latest minutes from the STERG meetings are now available.
- 02 September: Glasgow local restrictions and additions to the quarantine travel list are on our Government FAQ page.
- 31 August: The Events Industry Support Fund opened for applications.