Guidance and advice for the tourism and events industry
This section collates the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice for tourism businesses, including reopening guidance. As it becomes available, it will be updated with the latest information to support you through this challenging time.
First and foremost, everyone should follow all current guidance to minimise the spread of the virus and keep the public safe.
Latest updates to this section
- 13 August: Updated notes from the latest STERG meetings have been added.
- 07 August: The Scottish Government has announced further hospitality rules.
- 07 August: Our Government Advice and FAQ's have been updated.
- 29 July: Two new funding packages, worth £15 million, have been announced by Scottish Government - added to our financial support page.
- 29 July: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Support Scheme for Self-Catering Businesses guidance published.
- 29 July: Scottish Government has issued supplementary questions and answers to provide further clarification to hospitality businesses following publication of the sectoral guidance.