Guidance and advice for the tourism and events industry
This section collates the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice for tourism businesses, including reopening guidance. As it becomes available, it will be updated with the latest information to support you through this challenging time.
First and foremost, everyone should follow all current guidance to minimise the spread of the virus and keep the public safe.
Latest updates to this section:
- 11May: The First Minister confirmed further relaxation of restrictions across Scotland from Monday 17 May, with the exception of Moray Speyside which will likely remain in level three.
- 11 May: Government advice and FAQs page updated as a result of the First Minister announcement.
- 7 May: The STERG key notes and actions have been updated.
- 26 April: Scottish Government guidance on how to work out the maximum number of people who can physically distance within a public setting has been added to the Government advice and FAQs page.
- 26 April: Check in Scotland has launched to support businesses in collecting contact details for contact tracing purposes. Details have been added to the Government advice and FAQs page.