Guidance and advice for the tourism and events industry
We know that this is an extremely difficult time for businesses and individuals across Scotland and we are closely monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation as it develops to ensure we are in the best position to work with the Scottish Government and other key partners to manage what’s happening as effectively as possible.
First and foremost, everyone should follow all current guidance to minimise the spread of the virus and keep the public safe.
As it becomes available, this section will be updated with the latest information and advice to support tourism businesses and organisers of events through this challenging time.
Latest updates to this section
- 13 July: The Eat Out to Help Out Scheme has been added to our financial support page
- 13 July: Our Moment for Change webinar on "Converting planners into bookers" has been published
- 13 July: The latest update of STERG National Action Plan now published.
- 10 July: Our finance support page has been updated in response to goverment announcements.
- 10 July: Information on the revised physical distancing guidelines for the hospitality industry has been published.
- 10 July: The latest VisitBritain COVID-19 Consumer Weekly Tracker has been published.
- 9 July: We have added the minutes of the last two STERG meetings.
- 8 July: The latest marketing intelligence report has been published.
- 25 June: Information on the 'We're Good to Go' scheme has been published.
- 18 June: Get Tourism Ready resources and checklists published.