Top 100 Women in Tourism list announced for 2022
After a record number of nominations from those working across Scottish tourism, the 2022 Top 100 Women in Tourism list has been announced, recognising the women who are doing amazing things for the tourism industry in Scotland.
Hotel managers, guest experience experts, founders, café owners, project managers, business development leaders and social influencers are among those recognised in the list for 2022 from a range of organisations and tourism businesses. From Orkney to Dumfries & Galloway, the Isle of Arran to Fife; what connects all these amazing women is their passion for Scottish tourism.
We especially want to give a huge shout out and congratulations to seven of the brilliant women from VisitScotland who were recognised on the list:
- Breige Swift, Themed Years and Special Projects Events Manager (EventScotland)
- Caroline Warburton, Regional Leadership Director (East)
- Carolyn Churchill, Head of Corporate Communications
- Chelsea Charles, Strategic Communications and Engagement Manager
- Jenni Steele, Film and Creative Industries Manager
- Laura Brown, Regional Industry Communications Manager
- Vicki Miller, Director of Marketing and Digital
We also want to congratulate our VisitScotland Group colleague Trudy Lindblade who has been recognised in her role as CEO of the UCI World Cycling Championships which comes to Glasgow and Scotland next year.
To view the full list, visit the Women in Tourism website.
We have been completely overwhelmed by the response to the 2022 Top Women In Tourism, and on behalf of the entire board I would like to say a huge thank you to each and every person that took the time to nominate someone doing amazing things for our industry. The 2022 Top 100 highlights the wealth of talent we have here in Scotland, and we hope it inspires and motivates future tourism leaders.