Whatever your business needs
Scotland’s business support network is responding to the multitude of challenges facing businesses right now with a new awareness campaign ‘whatever your business needs’.
Every business in Scotland needs something different to help them achieve their goals. It could be support in starting-up, expertise to help increase sales, or advice on your strategy.
It’s been a challenging time for the industry, to navigate through the pandemic, with businesses adapting to survive.
As we start to re-emerge at the other end, we want you to know that the continued support of public agencies across Scotland is available, whatever situation you find yourself in.
There's a network of support across our partners such as Business Gateway, the Enterprise Agencies and Skills Development Scotland. Our partners can help with expert advice and resources for every step of your journey. And you can access it all from one place.
The Find Business Support website has a range of support including online resources, webinars, funding applications and information including:
- Advice on how to start-up
- Strategic advice on finding new markets or increasing sales
- Innovation support to identify new products and services
- How to start-up or run a more sustainable business
- Important information on Russian sanctions for businesses in Scotland
- COVID-19 support and advice
So, whatever your business needs, take the first step and visit the Find Business Support website.
What VisitScotland can do for you
One of our most important roles is to support your business and we do this in a number of ways.
Here on VisitScotland.org, we provide a one-stop shop for everyone involved in tourism. For your specific tourism needs, we’re here to help with:
- advice and support on how to promote your business or understand your market
- membership of our Quality Assurance Scheme, supporting with how to meet and exceed the expectations of your visitors
- reaching your target markets through products and services
- making the most of digital
- learning about the benefits that responsible tourism can bring to your business
- using consumer market insights to help your business to grow
With up-to-the-minute industry-leading research, advice, support and news, it’s well worth sticking around and checking out the different information available to you.
We’re part of the Find Business Support project, which was launched in 2019. The website was designed to help Scottish businesses more easily navigate the busy support landscape from a single online entry point and to find the support they need quickly. Read more about Find Business Support.