Accessing overseas talent
Join TalentScotland on Wednesday 18 January 2023 from 10am - 11am to learn how tourism businesses can sponsor international talent.
With many employers in the visitor economy struggling to recruit, this free webinar will cover how the 'Skilled Worker' route and other low-cost visa routes can help your business to access and attract overseas talent.
The session will focus on:
- Overview of the skilled worker route – which roles can be sponsored and minimum salary
- The sponsorship process including potential costs and timescales
- The Youth Mobility Route – an additional source of talent who don't need to be sponsored
- Recruiting international students and recent graduates with Student or Graduate route visas
- Additional business immigration support and guidance available from Talent Scotland
- Question and answer (Q&A)
The webinar is open to any tourism and hospitality business in Scotland. Presented by Brodies LLP, TalentScotland's recruitment specialists. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions of the experts.