The latest quarterly update from the Glasgow Tourism and Visitor Plan, covering July to October 2022, is now live. Find out how tourism partners have been working together over the last three months to support the city and sector's recovery, in alignment with the city's tourism strategy.
The city's tourism partners – Glasgow Life, Scottish Enterprise and VisitScotland – have put together this latest update on our recent activity from July to October 2022 including:
- The final introduction from the outgoing Chair of the Glasgow Tourism Partnership, Peter Lederer. The role will be taken over by SEC Chief Executive, Peter Duthie.
- An update on marketing campaigns including Glasgow Music NonStop and Scotland is Calling
- The launch of the Glasgow Loves Winter Campaign
- Celebrating one year to go until the 2023 UCI Cycling World Championships comes to Glasgow and Scotland
- How the city delivered an epic summer of cultural, sporting and business events