The Tourism Destination and Sector Support Fund is now closed for applications.
The Tourism Destination and Sector Support Fund provides financial help to tourism destination and sector organisations across Scotland who have lost income from membership subscriptions from tourism businesses because of the coronavirus lockdown.
The fund, which will be a one-off programme, is open to all groups that have a membership base made up of entirely or predominantly tourism businesses and will award up to 50% of membership income that is under threat due to coronavirus. Over £400,000 is available to applicants and interested groups.
The fund is open for applications until 11:59pm on Friday 22 May 2020.
How to apply
Check that your organisation is eligible
Review the full application guidance and eligibility criteria to establish whether your organisation is eligible for funding.
Organisations seeking to apply for support must:
- Confirm that they are in receipt of membership subscriptions from tourism businesses.
- Explain in the application form how this income is now ‘under threat’ (see definition in guidance document) due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Confirm that they have strong and established communications channels as a means of communicating with tourism businesses in their area/sector.
- Must not have been in financial difficulty before 31 December 2019.
- If successful, must sign up to the grant award terms and conditions.
Complete the application form
The completed application form should be accompanied by appropriate supporting documentation and signed and approved by CEO / an Authorised Signatory.
Submit your application
Once completed, you should return your signed application form with appropriate supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11:59pm on Friday 22nd May 2020.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an automatic reply from VisitScotland advising that your application has been received.
Questions about the fund
If you do not receive an automatic response advising that your application has been received or have any queries about the Tourism Destination and Sector Support Fund, application process or form, please contact email@example.com.