WorldHost - Principles of Customer Service
- 24 Sep 2019 09:00
- 24 Sep 2019 17:00
- £ 100.00
- Dumfries & Galloway College, Bankend Road, Dumfries DG1 4FD
This course is aimed at people who are working in a customer service environment. Participants on this programme will gain invaluable skills and techniques that are the fundamentals of service professionalism and will be encouraged to take pride in what they do and where they live.
- Purpose of Customer Service
- Welcoming people skills
- Topics to avoid
- What forms a first impression?
- The communication process
- Why should I handle customer concerns?
- Effective listening
- Visitor needs
- Value of tourism
- Personalised key commitments.
This course can also be delivered to closed groups, at a date, time and venue to suit, with the option of either Retail, Hospitality or general focus.