WeChat go workshop
- 25 Sep 2019 13:30
- 25 Sep 2019 17:00
- Fairmont St Andrews, St Andrews, Fife KY16 8PN
This workshop, presented by Fengming Ma, Director of WeChat Global Marketing, and Yun Cheng, Senior Manager of WeChat Global Marketing, is an opportunity for you to know more about the largest social media platform in Asia.
As of now, there are more than one million Mini-Programs in WeChat’s ecosystem, covering more than 200 categories, and more than 200 million users every day. From entertainment, to ordering food, and so much more, the WeChat Mini-Program ecosystem is full of infinite possibilities.
During this workshop you will find out about WeChat solutions welcoming Chinese outbound tourists including:
- Learn more about what industry solutions WeChat has to offer.
- Review best practices from best-performing WeChat Mini Programs.
- Interact with WeChat staff face-to-face and get your questions/concerns addressed.
- 1:30 - 2:00 pm: Check-in
- 2:00 - 2:15 pm: Opening
- 2:15 - 3:00 pm: Intro of WeChat Ecosystem
- 3:00 - 4:00 pm: WeChat Mini Programs Best Practices
- 4:00 – 5:00 pm: Networking Cocktail
If you are interested in attending, please email email@example.com.