Managing Your Online Reputation
- 03 Sep 2019 09:30
- 03 Sep 2019 12:30
- £ Free
- Enterprise Hub Fife, 1 Falkland Gate, Glenrothes, KY7 5NS
We all likely know just how powerful word-of-mouth marketing can be. When done right it has the power to transform our business by turning our customers into an un paid sales force, who will gladly share their experience of dealing with our organisation to anyone who will listen, influencing the purchasing behaviour of many other people. However, when done badly or ignored altogether, it can have potentially deadly consequences. With the popularity of social media, it’s not just a handful of people that get to hear about an experience with your organisation, it’s potentially thousands.
Are you willing to leave your online reputation to chance? Savvy business owners have systems in place to monitor what people are saying about them online, and then respond in such a way that they can mitigate any negative comments before damage is done to their reputation, and nurture positive comments in order to gain maximum benefits for the organisation.
1.Importance of responding to customer comments.
2. Why customers complain online.
3. Why many businesses don’t respond to customer comments.
4. How to respond to online complaints effectively.
5. How to respond to positive comments.
6. How to monitor customer comments online.