Guidance and advice for the tourism and events industry
This section collates the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice for tourism businesses, including reopening guidance. As it becomes available, it will be updated with the latest information to support you through this challenging time.
First and foremost, everyone should follow all current guidance to minimise the spread of the virus and keep the public safe.
Latest updates to this section:
- 13 April: We've updated our Government advice and FAQs page to reflect the latest First Minister's announcement.
- 24 March: We've added recordings of our latest digital webinars for you to watch.
- 19 March: The latest STERG key notes and actions have been added.
- 11 March: Applications for the Scotland Day Tour Operators Fund are now closed. Applications for the Scotland Inbound Tour Operators Fund are open until Thursday 18 March at 5pm.
- 11 March: Applications for the Campervan and Motorhome Rental Operators Fund are now live until 5pm on 18 March.
- 04 March: Support for Small Accommodation Providers Paying Council Tax Fund announced.