Guidance and advice for the tourism and events industry
This section collates the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice for tourism businesses, including reopening guidance. As it becomes available, it will be updated with the latest information to support you through this challenging time.
First and foremost, everyone should follow all current guidance to minimise the spread of the virus and keep the public safe.
Latest updates to this section:
- 29 October: The STERG minutes are now available from the 22 October meeting.
- 28 October: Details of the support available for the soft play and nightclub sector are available
- 23 October: Minutes from the STERG meeting on the 15 October are now uploaded.
- 23 October: Details of the latest funding announcement by the UK Government were added.
- 21 October: Results for the latest COVID-19 consumer sentiment tracker report for Scotland now added.
- 21 October: Latest market intelligence reports for UK & Ireland and International markets.
- 20 October: Information was updated on the Coronavirus Restrictions Fund.