Guidance and advice for the tourism and events industry
This section collates the latest Coronavirus (COVID-19) information and advice for tourism businesses, including reopening guidance. As it becomes available, it will be updated with the latest information to support you through this challenging time.
First and foremost, everyone should follow all current guidance to minimise the spread of the virus and keep the public safe.
Latest updates to this section:
- 17 November: International and UK & Ireland market intelligence updates now available.
- 12 November: Latest topic paper UK segments during the COVID-19 pandemic now available.
- 6 November:Minutes from the STERG meeting (29 October) have been added
- 30 October: Our FAQ page has been updated with further clarification on tourism and hospitality guidance .
- 30 October: Tourism and hospitality guidance has been updated.
- 29 October: Local Authority restrictions have now been agreed, this has been added to our Strategic Framework story.
- 28 October: Details of the support available for the soft play and nightclub sector are available