New campaign 'See South Scotland' has launched to promote the south of Scotland as a holiday destination to visitors from across the world.
An inspirational film encouraging visitors to visit the area has been created as part of the initial phase in a major two-year campaign to market the whole of the south of Scotland as a tourist destination across its global digital channels for the very first time.
The Scottish Government contributed £500,000 additional funding to support the creation of a campaign that will promote the south of Scotland as a tourism destination to key UK and European markets, focusing on coastal and forest activities in particular.
The film follows a family of four as they take a road trip through the Scottish Borders and Dumfries & Galloway to explore the coastal and forest activities on offer. We hope that you are inspired by the film and share it on your social channels and websites.
Top five ways to get involved with the campaign:
- Watch the See South Scotland film and share it on social media
- Visit our dedicated See South Scotland webpage at visitscotland.com/seesouthscotland
- Download our toolkit - with a library of free images and sample tweets for you to use
- Tweet! Use the campaign hashtag #SeeSouthScotland and spread the word!
- Download our new free south of Scotland images from our Digital Media Library