Tourism businesses: Use analytics to evaluate your digital platforms and get customers
- 14 Jul 2021 11:30
- 14 Jul 2021 13:00
- £ Free
Running a tourism business and want to know your customers better? Looking to find out if your online platforms and channels are effective? This webinar is for you.
Join this webinar to find out:
- The characteristics of people who are accessing your online platforms
- What people are doing when they access your websites or social accounts
- How to set goals and objectives on each platform
- The art of measuring the effectiveness of websites and social post
- How to continuously improve digital activities – measures to monitor and actions to take within your business
This is a joint VisitScotland and DigitalBoost event which is funded by Digital Scotland and delivered by Business Gateway.
After registering for the webinar, you will receive an email with details of how to access the webinar at the appropriate time.